If you’re interested in applying for an open position, please email Erin at email@example.com with your resume, portfolio (if available), and a cover letter explaining what position you are interested in.
Schedule: 20 hours per week between 8am-6pm, Monday through Friday
Location: HDH Studio, 2340 Charles Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55114
Pay: Dependent on Experience, starts at $11-13/hour
Primary Purpose of Position: The sewer will work under our Lead Sewer on all stages of manufacturing women's swimwear for our website sales. Duties include anything necessary to complete a piece, including cutting out patterns, sewing pieces together, and sewing on care tags and labels. Room for growth and potential to become a full-time position.
- Multiple years of sewing experience, which can include at home or self taught experience
- Comfortable sewing with swim fabrics and/or similar stretch and technical fabric
- Comfortable with or willingness to learn on a variety of industrial sewing machines
- Able to work as part of a team
- Takes direction well
- Good communication skills
Please send resume and cover letter to Erin Husted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact qualified candidates for an interview. Position is open until filled.
Hackwith Design House is an equal opportunity employer.