We took a handful of pieces from our Fall/Winter 2018 Collection (FW18) to Crosby Farm National Park in St. Paul to shoot with the fall foliage as our backdrop before it’s covered in snow…haha! We mixed and matched FW18 pieces with items we already owned/were thrifted to encourage you to mix and match with pieces from your own closets!
Get the Look:
- Painter Maxi Dress in Black Cotton Gauze layered over a thrifted rib sweater.
- Button-Up Jumper in Black Canvas (See how Chastity Brown wore the Button-Up Jumper on her European tour here!)
- Balloon Sleeve Crew Bow Top in Camel (available in plus sizes) with a pair of jeans and thrifted trench coat.
- Tunic Mockneck Sweater (available in plus sizes) and matching Flare Pant in a knit Straw.
- HDH Basics: Reversible Long-Sleeve Top in Black Rib (available in plus sizes) under the Button-Up Jacket Top in Black Canvas, paired with a thrifted floral maxi skirt.
- Thrifted ribbed sweater, light-wash jeans, and our Hooded Sweater Wrap in Black Wool (available in plus sizes).
- Maxi Sweater Dress in Carbon Blue with a light-wash denim jacket.
- Button-Up Jumper in Black Canvas worn with a thrifted leather trench coat and our Ceri Hoover Gabby Wedge.
- Split Hem Bell Sleeve Top in Stripe with our Duster Cardigan in Brick (available in plus sizes).